Latest stories

  • in

    Lady Dentaa Amoateng MBE joins Concordia Advisory Council

    Founder and President of GUBA Enterprise, Lady Dentaa Amoateng MBE, has officially joined the renowned Concordia Advisory Council as an Advisor. Concordia is a global convener of heads of state, government officials, C-suite executives, and leaders of nonprofits, think tanks, and foundations across the world. Based in the US, the organization hosts the Concordia Annual […] More

  • in

    Disappointment as Guinness World Records Rejects Afua Asantewaa’s Attempt

    Afua Asantewaa’s ambitious quest for the longest individual singing marathon, aiming to break the Guinness World Record, fell short despite her impressive 126 hours and 52 minutes of continuous singing.   Guinness World Records responded to a tweet from Obaa Afya Hipsy inquiring about Afua Asantewaa’s attempt to break the record for the longest individual […] More

  • in

    Ghana Culture Forum Collaborates with Tourism Authority for Annual Culture Week

    The leadership of the Ghana Culture Forum (GCF) met with the Ghana Tourism Authority to discuss this year’s Ghana Culture Week celebrations, scheduled from March 12 to 17, themed “Cultivating Cultural Capital: Nurturing Ghana’s Legacy for Africa’s Renaissance.”     Ahuma Bosco Ocansey, GCF’s vice chairman, outlined the week’s activities, including an inter-schools debate, a […] More

  • in

    NPP’s 2024 Manifesto Committee Enlists Asamoah Gyan for Youth and Sports, and Juliet Asante for Tourism, Culture, and Creative Arts

    The former captain of Ghana’s Black Stars, Asamoah Gyan, has been appointed to lead a team for the Youth and Sports Manifesto Committee of the New Patriotic Party for the 2024 elections. Meanwhile, filmmaker Assnte has also been appointed to lead Bawumia’s Tourism, Culture, and Creative Arts Manifesto Committee.     In a press release […] More

  • in

    Hajia4Reall Faces Up to Five Years in Prison After Pleading Guilty in $2 Million Romance Scam Case

    Hajia4Reall, the renowned social media influencer from Ghana, acknowledged culpability in a romance scam lawsuit involving a sum of $2 million.     As per information from the United States Attorney’s Office website, the socialite admitted guilt to a single charge of colluding to acquire unlawfully obtained funds. The said offense entails a potential imprisonment […] More

  • in

    Fameye Declares Ghana Music Awards Trophy Worth More Than Grammy and BET

    “I’ve received a Ghana Music Awards trophy, and it is worth more than a Grammy or BET award,” singer-songwriter Fameye has asserted.     He spoke to Nana Romeo on Accra 100.5 FM’s midmorning show, Ayekoo Ayekoo, Wednesday, February 21, 2024.     Fameye, sometimes called Peter, remembered the days he had no hit songs […] More

  • in

    Unleashing Hidden Talents: 25th Ghana Music Awards Calls for Unsung Acts to Shine

    Ina bid to spotlight emerging talents within the music industry, the organizers of the Annual Ghana Music Awards, Charter House, have announced the commencement of nominations for the highly anticipated 25th GMA Unsung Category.     This platform aims to provide an opportunity for underground artists to break through and grace the stage at the […] More

  • in

    Kenkey Fest 24 Partners with One Heart Cares to Support Renal Patients

    The Kenkey Festival, Ghana’s leading cultural food festival, is joining forces with **One Heart Cares International*, a non-governmental organization dedicated to improving the lives of renal patients in Ghana. This partnership aims to raise awareness and funds for the fight against kidney disease, a silent killer that affects millions of people worldwide. A Festival with […] More

  • in

    Fiesta Hospitality Group Chef wins award at global culinary competition

    Representing more than just an achievement for him, after winning third place at the just ended IKA/Culinary Olympics – the world‘s largest international exhibition for culinary skills, Executive Head Chef of the Fiesta Hospitality Group in Accra (owners of the Fiesta Royale Hotel and Fiesta Residences), Chef Pieter Malan says the bronze medal he won […] More

  • in

    Nana Aba Anamoah Labels 92% of Ghanaian Politicians as ‘Senseless and Unpatriotic

    Ghanaian media personality, Nana Aba Anamoah, condemned the majority of politicians in the nation, labeling them as “senseless and unpatriotic.   During a live studio discussion on 3Music TV on February 15, 2024, Nana Aba asserted that merely 8% of Ghanaian politicians exhibit sensibility and hard work, contrasting them with the remaining 92% characterized as […] More

Load More
Congratulations. You've reached the end of the internet.