Alhaji Sinare warns the public against the imposters who sold east legon land to medikal
*H.E. Alhaji Said Sinare warns the public about Abdul Rahim Rahaman, who is posing as Sinare.*
In a press release, the Sinares, a well-known local and international family based in Ghana, warned the general public against individuals using their names to defraud innocent Ghanaians.
In a statement signed by H.E Alhaji Said Sinare, National Vice Chairman of the NDC, he warned the public to avoid dealing with one Abdul Rahim Rahaman, who goes around selling lands and other properties to plausible clients in the name of the Sinares.
We have been officially notified about the activities of an impostor named Rahim Abdul Rahaman, who goes around duping people by using the name Sinare, a family that is well respected locally and internationally, and we would like to take this opportunity to condemn his dealings and set the record straight on the following, part of the statement signed by H.E Alhaji Said Sinare read.
His statement comes after a Ghanaian businessman named Bobby Yawson filed a lawsuit against Medikal over his newly built East Legon Hills Santeo mansion.
READ THE FULL STATEMENT BELOW.
Date: June 10, 2022 Attention: ALL MEDIA HOUSES
RAHIM ABDUL RAHAMAN NOT PART OF THE SINARE FAMILY, YOU TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH HIM IN THE NAME OF SINARE’s AT YOUR OWN RISK
We have been officially notified about the activities of an impersonator named Rahim Abdul Rahaman, who goes around duping people by using the name Sinare, a family that is well respected locally and internationally, and we would like to take this opportunity to condemn his dealings and set the record straight on the following:
1. Aside from his mother, Rahim Abdul Rahaman is not related to the Sinare family, as he has been telling his apparent clients.
2. He has not been appointed to sell, lease, or hire properties owned by the Sinares, or to conduct any business on their behalf.
3. It is the view of the respected Sinare family that the individual using the name Sinare is operating without any legal authorization and fraudulently using our name to enrich himself and, if not stopped, will face the legal wrath of the family if apprehended.
4. Anyone doing business with Abdul Rahim in the name of the Sinare family does so at their own peril.
5. The general public should take notice of his activities and report him to law enforcement agencies.
H.E ALHAJI SAID SINARE
NATIONAL VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE NDC